Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Summer Plant Quiz

It is summer vacation for some, which seems like a good time for a plant quiz. I do believe that the last plant quiz was way back in January, so we completely missed a spring plant quiz. Here we go then with some easy summer plants.

I picked six plants that I've seen around here in the last week or so. I also like their individual names - names that give you clues as to which is which. This is a simple quiz: match the following names to the plant photos below. Good luck and I'll be back with the answers on Tuesday.

Indian pipe, hog peanut, Queen Anne's lace, rabbit-foot clover, daisy fleabane, and shinleaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Walks of 2024

We rise early, well before sunrise. It helps to go to bed early. Fortunately the New Year's Eve celebratory fireworks in the neighborhoo...